1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Show us your 13-16 year old setups and equipment!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, well you could go through all of the pictures I've ever taken of my work and not find one of me working in them either...because I'm the one operating the camera, lol. Actually I do have one with me on a job but I wasn't working, just on the job site.

Well, time for this adult to climb out of the play pen, lol. Have fun, please be careful, use proper safety equipment at all times and don't do anything stupid guys.

2. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

1) There are rules and we abide to them, but there are no rules about where people can drive LAWN TRACTOR :hammerhead: I only drive on side streets, which all have little to no traffic. And, my setup looks like something D.O.T would drive, so im deffinately visible.

No chute blocker needed, i bag everything unless its a big, or open feild or yard, with nothing to hit. I also walk each yard right after i trim, to pick up any debris before i mow, to reduce the chance of possibly catching something.

You are in florida, not ohio. you dont know my dealers, how is it fair for you to say how they treat me, and how one of them is a personal friend that my father dealt with when he raced formula 1??? you dont know who my dealers are. for you to make this statement is rediculous and foolish on your part.

None of me working, i can understand your "concern" :dizzy: well, since, like i have stated, i work solo, its kinda hard for me to take a picture of me working, when im, well, working :laugh: and even with a crew of people, im usually working hard, quick, and under stress of some sort. The last thing on my mind is taking pictures for an internet fourm. But, i will get better at this next season, and will take lots of pics, no worries.

My clothes?? well, ever hear of a washing machine?? lol. my grandparents own a dry cleaner, so i send alot of my work clothes there when they get filthy. with the steam cleaning equipment, they can remove that stuff alot easier than bleach can, and it wont damage the reflective vest. i bought the gloves that day, when i went to my dealer to pick up the Kombi system that i bought after i demoed it :walking:

Ill make afew videos on the spring, no problem *trucewhiteflag*;)

any other questions??? lol

3. Exmarkboy13

4. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

You dry clean your work clothes???

5. Exmarkboy13

hahaha.shows what good maintenance does!

6. Exmarkboy13

4 hours to cut it (approximately). you do not need a license to cut grass, or simply trim a tree.

7. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

a word of advice exmarkboy13......

don't try too hard to impress or prove yourself on a forum full of people you will most likely never meet in person. not accusing you of anything just don't waste time trying to prove yourself on here.

spend your efforts on the good business you already have going and worry about impressing yourself and your clients. those are the only 2 that really count. who cares what anyone on here says.

8. Exmarkboy13

well, when your grandparents own a dry cleaner, its easier for my mom to go there, and use their steam cleaning equipment to get black and brown dye from mulch out of the shirts, pants, and vests with damage. not to mention grease or oil/gas/deisel

9. Exmarkboy13

im not, im just posting pics like anyone else would and does. When people ask questions, get an awnser, and continue to ask in a certain manner, i awnser them fully. how am i trying to impress????

10. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

didn't say you were......

just giving you some advice for the future.