Show Your Flyers/ Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by i_plant_art, Dec 22, 2004.

1. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

Guys lets see some of the flyers and doorhangers that all of you have been using/ going to use this year. All of my business is word of mouth but am thinking of using some combination of flyers/doorhangers this year. Let see them and see how has come up with the best ones. Also let us all know if you designed it or if someone else did it for you. Thanks
  2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Well, these are the ones we used for 2004. we have had a good response from them, and will continue to use them in 2005.

they are already posted here...

TWINS Door Hanger

I designed them myself, and I am lucky enough to work at a print shop still part time, so also printed them up.

Two things I like the best is the bottom part which people can keep as a business card, and the area to fill in the estimate as I pass them out, saving a return trip for it.

Gotten a lot of compliments on them, and specifically more than once people said they called because they were much nicer than other ones that they received. I made them out of polyvinyl (plastic) which gives them a high quality appearance and feel.
  3. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

nice dor hanger i like that, how the business card can be kept at the bottom. Nice and clean.
  4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Here's mine.. i should have 2500 of them by the 28th

lawnsite door hanger.JPG
  5. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

Hopefully this will work
  6. captaingreen

Here we go once more

flyer preview.jpg
  7. captaingreen

oops, finally :cry: I feel so proud

flyer preview.jpg
  8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Wow those are all great!

Click image for download.

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

How much do those full color flyers like that cost? Im begining to think mine are terrible lokking at these. I just designed my own on the computer and printed them . Black on yellow paper. 2000 for $50. on a budget so... Where do you get something like that made? they look great!
  10. Grass Gator

Grass Gator LawnSite Member

Heres mine.....Front side....