Show Your Flyers/ Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by i_plant_art, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Cut-Rite2

Cut-Rite2 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input.
    When you say "closer" do you mean "larger" and move down a little, which is the only way I can make it look closer.

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

yeah, that's what i meant. i would like to see the palms and the trees in the back. seeing the front door bigger kind of makes it more inviting. if you can, make it a bit bigger...if not, dont worry about it. it is still really good.

3. Cut-Rite2

OK...here it is again. I had to move the text around a little to make it fit. I don't think I can make it any larger, without leaving very little room for text.
    I changed "estimate" to "estimates" as suggested, but doesn't show on this one because I changed it after I loaded this on thread.

Page 1.jpg

4. Smithers

much better. now we are talking!!!!! great work.

5. Smithers

i just have one quick question....why is there "lawn mowing service" under the name? and then LLC under it? is that part of the business name?

Why do you want to put Lawn mowing in there? what's not all you do, so why be under the name? just curious.

6. I think the front trees ( palms) should be taller!

7. Cut-Rite2

Yes, Cut-Rite Lawn Mowing Service, LLC is complete name. I'm basically just a mow, blow & go operation. I added aeration and shrub trimming as additional service just to go with the mowing, because it is easy addition to mowing. I don't want to do fertilizing, weed control or tree trimming.

Thanks to you and everyone who contributed suggestions. I like this version a lot better than the original.

8. Cut-Rite2

OOOOPS.......almost submitted this to 48hourprint.com with wrong phone # at the bottom. It pays to check for typo's and other errors carefully before giving the work to the printer.

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Hey gator, I know that this is a very old post, but I just wanted to tell you they look good....The only thing I would change if you have more printed up is have the dots taken out on the back side......

By the way, how did they work out for as far as getting new work...