Show Your Flyers/ Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by i_plant_art, Dec 22, 2004.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

and here is the back...of the same flyer

Flyer Final Back 2005.jpg

2. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

I use Shawn at IM Design Group as well, he is very easy to deal with and does great work. I don't have to tell you that, you can see that for yourself! Don't everyone all run to him at once, I have some upcoming work I need done, I've just been procrastinating on getting the stuff to him. :)

3. Pro-lawns

Pro-lawns LawnSite Member

Hi Guys
    i Have changed my name of my company
    to Pro lawns
    reason being thee are 3 diffrent A1 s
    in the phone book
    theres A1 lawn and spinkler and a1 landscaping
    and mine A-one Lawn
    so iam chaging it to Pro-Lawns

lawn site.jpg

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

that's a good idea.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Might not seem like a good idea now because it will be placed lower in the YP's, but overall, it's a great decision. Actually, you could probably keep your listing there in the YP's uder that name. When I started, the name of my business was "Affordable Lawn Services". Two years later I changed it and my YP rep strongly suggest that I keep that name in the phone book due to it's location. I never had much luck with the phone book so it's location didn't do much for me anyway.

6. Smithers

that's why i said that....i would never advertise in the YP. with the internet these days, i wonder why the YP adds are so expensive.you;d think that they want to compete. but i guess they have to cover expenses.

i throw mine away the day i get it. everything is online. i'd lose my mind with no high speed access. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

:rolleyes:

7. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I make my own. Not as fancy as some shown here but are effective & low cost. I print 3 to a page and then use a paper cutter......

Flier2.JPG

8. Lawn-Scapes

Here's a single one.. I like that I have the flexabilty to change the wording at any time.

Flier1.JPG

9. Smithers

tom, do you use the slogan under your picture on your trucks too or just on LS?

10. Lawn-Scapes

Not yet...