1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

showing you my new t-shirts before anyone else!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SangerLawn, Sep 14, 2007.

1. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

I ordered my shirts about 3 weeks ago and they finally arrived. I figured that I got so much help from everyone of you that you should be the first to see them lol. Anyway… just walked in the door with them and was kind of excited. I tried to do something different then just having my logo on it. It seems like that is what everyone else did. You can’t really see the color but they are a safety green (extremely bright). I am hoping by having questions revolving around my name, my name will stick out in there head.

Not sure if it is true or not but seen where the statistics say a single shirt is read 300,000 times before it is thrown away. That’s a lot of eyes!!!! Starting Monday I am going to pass them out to all of my customers with a letter letting them know I will be giving 25% off there next mowing for any sign ups they send me. Here they are and thanks again for all of your help and all of the post!!!!!

sangerlawncarepics 056.jpg

sangerlawncarepics 055.jpg

2. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

:cool2: Nice approach!

3. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

: Wow......I like that shade of green. It looks nice. Where did you order them from and was the price a good one if you don't mind me asking. I am looking to get shirts also, but its driving me crazy picking out the right color and so on.
    Thanks,
    Jay:cool2:

4. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

ditto what JayD said.

5. SangerLawn

from indiana

I got them made from shirt wizzard in Jeffersonville indiana. She is a older lady that works out of her home. I didn’t like it that she told me they would be done in 1 week and it took 3, however I am very happy with what I got. They were also the cheapest I could find. They were $6.20 per shirt.i bought 50, so i dont know if the price changes if you buy more or less? She does all kinds of shirts, coats, hats, bags, and almost anything else you can think of.

I have no idea is she ships but if you look on google and do a search, search for shirt wizard 47130….. this will find her. 47130 being the area code. If you do call her, tell her I sent you… maybe ill get a discount with my next order
    :weightlifter:

6. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

suggestion for your website, pony up and buy sangerlawncare.com. SO much easier to remember.

7. SangerLawn

from indiana

lol... i agree... cant afford much right now... spent a butt load on other advertising,,, and i forgot about a web site until my brother in law brought it up.. by then i was out of funds.

having to settle with the web site because it is free until i save more money.

8. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

Very nice.....Kind of close to my company colors. I like the back though. Origional.

9. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I like it a lot!!! Very original. Can I steal your idea? lol

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

It looks pretty nice. I like the color.