1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

shrub trimmings

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TPC, Apr 4, 2000.

1. TPC

TPC LawnSite Member
    from florida

wanted to see what other people did with all the clippings from hedges and other REGULARLY trimmed plants(mulch em when you cut OR leave um there)this is talking about lawns that are in good shape and are monthly customers in a nice area,,,and if you pick them up what do You put them into
  2. ProCut Lawn Service

ProCut Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Ill trim the hedges first, then as I mow Ill mulch up the clippings and blow them back into the beds. I pick up anything that is big and will be noticable, put them in a trash bag and set them out for trash pick-up.<p><p><p><p><p><br><p>----------<br>ProCut Lawn Service<br>Lakeland, Fl
  3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I rake up as much as possiable and haul away to dumping area.Run mower over remaining peices to mulch up.
  4. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

i do exactly like pro cut, if you trim them evry other week then you never have very mny clippings i trim 1 week then the next week i walk around with the round up and keep switching up it keeps the time it takes about the same each week and the beds look clean and the bushes stay trimmed<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida