Side Baggr for ZTR

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by lawnstriper23, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to purchase a side bagger for my Hustler Mini Fastrack mower. I am cutting my property which is approx 1/4 acre and maybe my mothers property which is about the same size. I really don't want to spend too much, but I want something that isn't going to fall apart after one season. I have found the following companies that offer a side bagger and wanted to get input:
    Accelerator Industries
    Catcher King
    Rack Em
    Grass Gobbler

Any body have input whether it be bad or good?

2. lawnstriper23

Nobody has any input on this subject? MAybe I need to post it in a different location........

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Accelerator hands down. ask peter if it fits with out a mounting bracket, i think it does. you can get the extender for leaf season.

4. lawnstriper23

O.K., let's take out the Accelerator because I have already looked at one of those last week. Kind hefty in price, but a very nice bagger. What about the other three listed? Does anybody know of any other companies I should look at?

5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I don't know about the last 3 you listed being I have never used one but teh accelerator is my choice. You get what you pay for and Peter is second to none is customer service and that is worth a lot to me!

6. lawnstriper23

Guess I will go ask some where else. Thanks for the info though........

7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

We all use the accelerator for a reason. the others are not used for a reason. good luck

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Good luck in your decision.

9. lisam

lisam LawnSite Member

Dear Lawnstriper 23,

You can use Grass Gobbler, or even Grass Packer. Go to our website, www.power41.com, and check it out. They are reasonably priced, and remember, you aren't using the bag day in and day out like these guys. You should get good, reliable service from either brand. You can even call us at 1-800-769-3741. We are a sponsor on lawnsite also, you'll see our billboard at the top of the page. Thanks, Lisa