Sign Help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by HBLandscaping, Aug 10, 2007.

1. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have posted a picture of a sign that Im working on. This is just a throw together sign that I made to see what the signs will look like when complteted. These signs will be placed in the yard of locations where we are working and will be keep up for a few weeks after the job is done. The problem I am having is that I want a sign that will get your attention (Which I hope this already has with the color choice). But I think it needs more to it (Not to over crowded) either something added to the grass at the bottom like a mower pic or flowers or something along the line of Lawn Care/Landscaping or somthing that say...Hey this job was done by HB Landscaping.

Im not sure which way to go with these signs. Im leaning towards adding a mower to some signs that will go in the lawns of our Grass customers and make others with something else either picture wise or additional wording.

What do you think? What do you use or have on your yard signs?

Thanks alot
    Bobby

HBL Sign.jpg

2. aracad

aracad LawnSite Member

Hey, why don't you go to crazy cheap signs and design it online for free?
    I have purchased 200 coroplast signs from them and have been very happy. Keep in mind that they may not be quite the quality of the local sign company, but for the price it's a win/win. I bought a 100 pcs for right around $2.30 per sign! It is extra for the wire hangers right around $1.00 each
    Be sure you select the proper corregated direction vertical/horizontal.
    Horizontal are better for posting on poles and vertical for wire hangers. They even give you the option to run 50/50 (50-Vertical/50-horizontal
    They do offer smaller quantities as well.

www.crazycheapsigns.com/index.html

If you need vinyl truck lettering cheap go to WWW.signsus.com
    I got both doors and the tailgate done for $150.00! Looks great and easy to do. You design on-line for this as well.

If you need help just let me know. I was very very happy with both companies. You have to approve the proof before they process your order. They were very professional and helpful.

If you do the truck lettering email me I have a way to get you more for your money! I ordered twice so I learned ways to maximize your $$$..

3. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the info, I will check them out.