1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Where: St. Louis, MO

St. Louis Elks Lodge #9
    12481 Ladue Rd.
    Creve Couer, MO 63141

Time: 10:00am or 11:00am

When: October 20, 2001

Bring the spouses. All are welcome

So far Exmark and Hustler are coming. If any others MFG E-Mail me or Chuck.

Anyone coming e-mail me so I know how many to plan for?

I am going to try and get some local ones to come and show off their stuff.

2. BobbyBcuttin

BobbyBcuttin LawnSite Member

LGF Is it planned for the 20th .
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Why don't we post here, this way others know who is coming also.

We are planning to come if my body will permit me too. I've got my Lawnsite T Shirt, so I have to show it off some place, the BBQ is the best place I can think of. ;)

This sounds like a good time, and Thanks Mike for putting this all together.
  4. Yup Eric and it's October 20th BOB
  5. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

Hey LGF could you post the name address and possibly # for a couple of local hotels for the people who will stay over night. Thanks. Put two down for me.:) Post how many you expect to show up if you could.

Hey member associated with Gravely (sorry can't remember your user name), can you make it? Hope so, heard good things on next summers line up!
  6. I'm planning to come so count me in. Looking forward to meeting some of the people that I've been corresponding with the past year and half.
  7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Ill be there!
  8. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

I will be contacting some hotels in the area this weekend to try and get discounted rates set up. I will post the numbers and other information as it becomes available.

LGF - good choice with the lodge, its a pretty nice place with lots of space, looking forward to the day already.
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

In order to know how many will be there for the night, we also need to post here how many will be staying overnight.

I know some that are going back home that night.

Everyone attending. If you posted in that other thread that you would be going, please repost it here in this one. THANKS ;)
  10. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

Sorry for the slow response. I am showing the new machines to the multitude of dealers and district managers this weekend. Made the mistake of not wearing a hat today. Due to the top of my head being devoid of hair I am in pain right now.

I will check with the district manager and the engineer on the zero turn to see if I can borrow the LC & diesel short frame 260Z. This way you will get all the major new stuff from Gravely in 1 shot.

Thank you for asking.

Barry Adamski
    Bearman to some.
    Eng Mwr Guy here.

Gravely Engineer