1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Sep 6, 2001.

1. BobbyBcuttin

BobbyBcuttin LawnSite Member

Lgf I'm planning on being there , Thought about talking to midwest equipment there the locale distributer of scag and echo let me know if you would like for me to talk to them about attending. Thanks for putting this together, Bobby
  2. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

How many acres to play with? I can get access to large park acreage if necessary. Parking for large trailers?

We can bring a full complement of people & machines.

Please advise.

Barry Adamski
  3. Well every one. The Elks Lodge has 3 acres in front and 'bout 1-2 in the back. I think that will be plenty of grass to play with. I also told them not to have the grass mowed the week before so we could have some fun.

If any more MFG's want to come please email me and we can get the detail to you.

4. Yahoo Travel

Red Roof Inn
    11837 Lackland Rd.
    St. Louis, MO. 63146

Search point: Maryland Heights, MO

Rate $38.99 - $48.99

5. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I might be able to go. That is actly the date of my scheduled vacation. I still haven't decided where to go. Maybe this looks like a nice place to be for a weekend.
  7. Manufactures attending Mid West BBQ:

8. dhicks

dhicks Member

As of now I'll be coming to the event. I am ready for a nice road trip. Since Grasshopper is a Missouri company, will they be represented? As long as Hustler is there I'll be happy. Hustler is my main squeeze for mowers.
  9. TruGreenDedLawn

TruGreenDedLawn Banned

I think I might have to attend this lovely event. I will try to make provisions to attend. I will enjoy meeting some of you cats.
  10. dochort

dochort LawnSite Member

Who is invited to the BBQ?