1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Sep 6, 2001.

1. grassman_01

grassman_01 LawnSite Member

I am definately going to the bbq and bringing a little tiger along with me!:blob2:

tigger bouncing on his tail.gif
  2. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Count me in. I just got off the phone with chuck, and my banners and sponsor forum (at least the sponsor forum should start tomorrow) and am looking forward to meeting anyone who can make it. Sounds like we have area to demo in. I will have a product there. Thanks for the work anyone has done to get this going. These things don't happen by themselves. LGF. If you have out of pocket expense, I would like to help.
  3. Superior LC Inc

Superior LC Inc LawnSite Member

lawn godfather S ounds like fun and a C ool idea. everyone getting together to compare equipment should have been done A long time ago. now to G et the message out. I'LL BE THERE with STRIPES on.
  4. Mid Rivers

Mid Rivers LawnSite Member

Count me in for 2. Thanks:blob3:
  5. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Is there any cost to attend the bbq? Do you need to be a lawnsite member to attend. How long do you think it will be.
    Thanks--I am a new member and all new at this.
  6. VnDrWLawnCare,

Welcome to LawnSite. The cost is a whopping $ 0, it is free to LawnSite.com members. It is set to begin around 10:00 am on October 20th. You can bring your spouse, girlfriend, or employees. This will give most of us a chance to meet each other for the first time, some members on here I have met in the past year. It will be alot of fun, so come join us in St. Louis.
  7. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Put me down for one just now. I will get back with you about anyone else I think will be attending with me. Thanks
  8. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Definite maybe...

Just me and my tapeworm would come. I'll see as we get closer.

I may work up a thirst checking out the equip, anyone else consuming adult beverages?

Sounds like a good time.
  9. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

Count me in for 2. Thanks
  10. Zero Turn

Zero Turn LawnSite Member

<center>We will be donating <b>2 Door Prizes</b> at the BBQ. You <b>must</b> be a registered member of LawnSite.Com to win one of the following:<br><font color=orange>

<center><b>Stihl BG55 Hand Held Blower valued at $149.95</b>
    [​IMG]</br></font color><font color=green>

<center><b>John Deere XT120 String Trimmer valued at $279.95</br>[​IMG] </br></font color></center></b>

If you are not already a registered member of LawnSite.Com, please join now. If you know of someone who might want to come to the BBQ & would like a change to win one of these great door prizes, urge them to join also.<br> The more the merrier!</br>

Cya there!