Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Zero Turn

Zero Turn LawnSite Member

<center><h2>The<font color = orange> STIHL</font color> Demo Trailer is coming to the BBQ!</h2></center>

2. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

I found another person interested in attending so that will make two for me now. Thanks

I may have a few more also.
    Let you know when i find out.
    Eric:blob2:

3. Lawnshark

Lawnshark LawnSite Member

There will be at least one, but possibly three. Davis TLC and I will have to represent the Tennessee boys. So count us in.

4. Zero Turn

Zero Turn LawnSite Member

<h2>GOTCHA!</H2> <H3><center>LGF getting a jump on the BBQ decided to check out a <font color = orange><b>SCAG TURF TIGER</font color></b>. [​IMG] </br> <center>LGF getting acquainted w/grassman_01 & Parker124. [​IMG] </br><br>[​IMG] <h3>LGF inside "Dream Land"</h3></br>

Edited by Eric ELM

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Zero Turn

You need to upload those pictures to your website in the images file and then post a link to them. If you do this, email me with the links to each picture and I will edit your post and fix this. You can't link to your computer C drive. ;)

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like I'm going to be able to swing the trip up.

Do I need to bring some good ole Memphis bbq sauce? :)

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Its getting close! I hope everyone can come.

Chuck

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Who am I going to get to race with? It will be a great time and am looking forward to the day!

9. Pacific Nursery

Pacific Nursery LawnSite Member

LGF,
    I'm going to try and make it. I just started reading this particular forum and saw this post. I had heard about the BBQ from Ozzy at SOS rental in Ellisville.

I also just read your post about restructuring. My winter plans entail just that senario. I look forward to meeting you and others to discuss our choosen field.

Greg

10. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am leaving Dayton Ohio Friday at noon at the latest, anyone needing a ride that is "along the way" not "out of the way", I would be happy to help out.
    Let me know.
    E-mail me @ hustler@twcny.rr.com
    Also I am returinng sometime on Sunday.

On a side note:
    I got a room at the Courtyard by Marriot not to far from the bbq site for 30 bucks a night via Priceline.com

Later
    Pj