silly question

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ohiolawnguy, Jan 3, 2002.

1. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy LawnSite Senior Member

this may be a dumb question, but, whenever im at plowsite, and click something on that froum or thread then has pink type sigifying that ive recently visited there. this is not the case at lawnsite. is this normal,or do i need to change something in my user profile?

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

That's NOT a dumb question...

I will check the html code and see if what the visited link color is set at. ( If I can figure that out! :confused:

Chuck Keough

3. ohiolawnguy

i told you it was a dumb question. its not a big deal, was just wondering

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

OH CRAP!! I meant to say that's NOT a dumb question!

Geez.. im sooo sorry for insulting you on accident!!!

Of all the typos! My gosh... :blush:

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

LOL! Oh man. I read that before you changed and I thought "hmmm, either Chuck's really rude or he has an unusual sense of humor".

Glad it's neither Chuck. That was a good one.
    :laugh:

6. ohiolawnguy

i just thought you were being sarcastic chuck, im used to sarcastic remarks from guys at work. example: "so im supposed to shoot the grass onto the driveway" when they go out mowing in less than desirable weather(IE rain). anyhoo dont go rattlin your brain too much about my question. just something i hapened to notice. too much time on my hands i guess. "WHERES THE SNOW ALREADY" take care, kevin :)