1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

I too would like to welcome our esteemed SIMA President, John Allin to this forum. It will be a pleasure to have another SIMA member posting here. It leads me to the reason for this post.
    Just how many SIMA members do we have posting here?
    I know I am here, as well as Dino (plowking35), and Aspen Snow.
    Who else is a SIMA member? And those of you that aren't SIMA members, what are you waiting for???

~Chuck Smith
    http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com

2. Ed Altheide

Ed Altheide LawnSite Member
    from IA

Snowman is a member. SIMA is currently having a member-get-a-member campaign promotion. It's a good profesional organization to belong to.

3. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

I've spent my money,not just sure why yet,but none the less.

4. Doug406

Doug406 LawnSite Member

I joined a few months ago, I wish I would have had time for the snow and ice synops show. I know one good reason I joined is that a bulk salt supplier contacted me and quoted me bulk delivered for near 50 per ton. I would not have found that contact on my own.

5. Alan

Alan Member

I think I'm on my third year as a SIMA member.

6. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

We just recently joined.

7. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

We are also a SIMA member and it was the best thing we ever did to increase our business.We go under the name of Taconic Maintenance Inc.

8. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

been member for a year , helps networking

9. vince

vince LawnSite Member

My company and I have been SIMA members for over 2 years now. We have found it to be not only worthy from a money standpoint but also from the type of folks that are members. Its as good as any major organization that anyone will find in the country people helping people.

I've said it before and I'll say it again SIMA is taking the snow and ice management business into a honest to goodness industry, and thats good.

vince think snow and urethane

10. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Joined in August. Wanted to join when it started but didn't have $ at the time & kinda forgot about it until finding this site. Had to join after reading all the good press here. I'm sure the money will be paid back before the first snowfall. Thanks folks.