SIMA Symposium

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Alan, May 30, 2000.

1. Alan

Alan Member

Just wondering who will be at the SIMA get- together later this week. I'll be getting in sometime Thursday afternoon. Not sure of the time just yet, that will depend on how much I have to do Thursday morning. A little over 4 hours from here to Portland, and I'm hoping to get out of here by mid-morning but that may be subject to change.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Alan

2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Alan i will see in Portland<br> John P<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200

3. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

See you on wed evening or thurs am. Brian and I will be heading out about 3pm on wed, for a 3 hr drive a 3 hr drive.<br>Think Snow<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

4. Alan

Alan Member

It looks like I'm going to be arriving later than I thought on Thursday. I have a reseeding job that is probaly not going ot be complete by tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have to spray it Thursday morning. That one won't mess me up too much but I may get into another grading another one and that one will mess me up if I do. But, the customer is a regular, needs it done and pays PROMPTLY!! VERY hard to tell him no. If I do that one too I won;t get to Portalnd until late afternoon, but I WILL get there!

5. vince

vince LawnSite Member

Alan,<p>See you and everyone else there. I may shoot up there during the day Wednesday, then be back for the rest of the week on Thursday.<p>Dino, would you like to sit in with me on chat discussion on equipment that Tammy has me set up for? I can tell our story, but I'm positive that they could use your imput when it comes to trucks, plows etc. Let me know.<p>See you all there,<p><br>Vince

6. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Sure vince,<br>That is on Sat morn correct, or is that during a session. Either way I am there.<br>I have a table discussion myself Fri morn about commercial snow removal.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org