1. lawnboyil

lawnboyil LawnSite Member

ok well we just got our binder with all the stuff from them and we were wondering ( this question is kinda aimed for Mr Ailln) Do we as member get any sort of discount from Snow Ex for purchesing there product?????

Thank you to anyone that can help me here
    alex
    a new sima member

2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to SIMA. If you go to the Services section of your binder there should be details of which vendors offer discounts to SIMA members. New vendors are being solicited for discounts all the time so the information in your binder may become outdated. Also, if you go to the SIMA web site & log in to the members area, you can post this same question at the Products forum on the message board there. I'm sure those vendors that may not be listed in the binder would reply to your post to inform you of their discounts. Good luck.

3. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to SIMA, Alex

Bruce

4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I got my booklet today too,I finally took the plunge.UPS destroyed my binder,during shipping.

5. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

John,
    A new binder is in todays mail to you.

6. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks to Mike Nelson. I called Tammy this morning to give her all my info. Nice people. It's feels good to be associated with all of you. Now I'm gonna be chasing my mailman down for the next week to see if he has my binder!

-Tim

7. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Slim there goes the mailman :D

8. lawnboyil

lawnboyil LawnSite Member

tahnk you , it seems reading all that stuff in the binder you guys have taken snow and ice control to a new level

alex

9. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Alex,
    You got the general idea.....
    Comments like yours make us realize that SIMA's message is getting through.
    Thank you.