1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Simpicity 27HP 4WD with loader

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by shawnster, Mar 7, 2005.

1. shawnster

shawnster LawnSite Member

I recently bought a 27HP 4WD Simplicity tractor with loader bucket and box blade. Best subcompact loader I have ever run. The bucket loader is smooth as anything I have ever been on, and I worked at a rock quarry opperating loaders for 10 years. The bucket loader also has a quick release system that I can have the whole loader package off by my self in 2 minutes. It has afully hydromatic trans that works back and forth with a foot peddle , I can where out a 30HP strait drive JD or Yanmar as far as moving material goes. I use it for squeesing in and out of small places on the job works great. Any way just thought I would put it out on the table and see what evry one thinks about it or what they have.

2. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Is it a Legacy XL? Those have the fast attach loaders.
  3. shawnster

shawnster LawnSite Member

Yes it is Legacy XL. I had on older modle before the XL it was a 20HP 2WD tractor w/loader and it was not a bad machine but it is night and day with the XL.