simple excel estimate sheet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wrightlawn, Feb 13, 2005.

1. wrightlawn

wrightlawn LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a simple excel quote sheet they would like to share. I need something simple for mow,trim,blow jobs. doesn't have to be excel but show us what you have.
    i know i have searched the boards but it is post saying i have one and people saying email me one.
    email wrigh097@bama.ua.edu

ps: i have only been a member of this site for a couple months and i think i have learned more in that 2 months than the past 3 years working with other companies. I have now started my own company for this summer mowing season.

2. wrightlawn

doesnt have to be excel but that would be great

3. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

4. wrightlawn

i like that form but i need something that i can give to the cutomer as a quote rather than something to keep track of jobs.

5. stumper1620

6. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yikes, I just noticed that Steve pointed you to my Excel form that I use to keep track of what I do throughout the month. No it's not an estimate form, however you may be able to fashion something like it where you'd have one column on the left that contains all the work you would include within your estimate, and then another column showing approximately how much time required to do that particular item. A third column could be what??? Maybe how many times per season, approximately, the item would have to be done?

Just ideas... I'm sure some of the guys can help you.

7. stumper1620

hope that was ok.
    I liked it so much I figured it deseved to be shared.
    I was checking it out and thinking with minor modification it would make a great estimate form, estimate miles too. :D