Simplicity mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The landscaper, Oct 20, 2005.

1. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone use these. I heard some really good things about them, and the way they sounded....is if you used one you would never want anything else.

Not a dealer telling me this either.

2. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

i own a 38" Regent and am looking into a ztr for next year and as of now i cant imagine owning anything else the quality of cut is amazing in my life ive ran a total of 4 different models plus a cousins ztr and as much as i love the green and yellow simplicity will continue to get my business

3. The landscaper

i have never been on one. Just saw one once. looked like it was built ok and had some good suspension on it.

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

We had a wb this season good mower 2 striping kits a thick rubber flap and a roller, cut was great.

5. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

Try even a small riding mower out and youll love it

6. The landscaper

How are they priced

Do they have commercial ztr's?

7. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

8. The landscaper

is that why they have the suspension on the fron......from ferris.

9. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

as far as i can tell, yes. I dont have any ferris litterture to tell for sure but the ones ive seen being used id have to say yes

10. Cooper725

Cooper725 LawnSite Member

I have used a 52 inch, 22 hp simplicity Conquest this summer on all my work sites and it is simply awesome lol. Payed $ 5,200 for mine and took a grand total of 6 weeks to pay off. Was worth every penny. Last year worked with a crew who used 3 Conquests on 350 lawns a week. Only once did one of these 27 hp 60 inch mowers go down. This particular machine had over 1200 hours on it when the steering mechanism snapped. But for my next mower I am going to a 61 inch 27 hp Ferris zero turn. Have heard that while well built and a powerfull machine that there are serious questions on there Z ray lines durability. This comes from the dealer I bought my lawn tractor from.