Site Continues To be Slow

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ed2hess, Apr 3, 2008.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

This site is approaching the point that it just isn't fun any more ......the loads are taking about a minute and when you post it get worse. Obviously the load is apparently less in the early morning but the site needs to run better in the evenings.....any hope in site?

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Much better today....guess I am the only one having a problem maybe it is on my end:confused:

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Nope, it took me 2 minutes to open your post and over a minute to open the reply. Charles has given me a suggestion to try that I will see if it helps. Now, lets see when I enter submit how long to go through.

4. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Ed.... do you have TWC as your provider? I do and this site seems to be getting slower by the day. They say that there's a fix in the works. I'll give them 30 days to fix it then move on if it's not. All the other lawn forums I visit aren't this slow.

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I CAN NOT use lawnsite in the evenings. To the point that I am posting, uh, "across the street" after 7 PM.

6. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

When I click " New Posts " it won't even load...just sits there all day

7. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

I also am having lots of problems, everything is very slow, search part is useless tonight hope things improve

8. UrbanGreen

UrbanGreen LawnSite Member

Same Here!!!!

9. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

yes it sucks anymore and becoming annoying.