site issues?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jsf343, Nov 3, 2006.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Why is it taking so long to load the site? Sometimes when I click on a topic and try to pull up a thread it takes forever to load. Is there something going on? I thought the server was upgraded. what gives?

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I thought it was just my DSL connection. Guess not.

3. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

What browser are you using.

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

internet explorer

5. kerdog

kerdog LawnSite Member

Yep---been having same problems, also. But not just today, been going off and on now for a couple of weeks, or so. Thought it might be dsl, good ol' Ma Bell! Has been aggravating, to say the least.

kerdog

6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think it is your connection. I am able to go anywhere on the web without any issues, then when I go here there is a few problems. I think lawnsite is still having some minor issues with the server or so it seems. I think they will be worked out, they have been in the past anyway. Just have to be patient.

7. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been having the same problem. TRakes forever to load a page sometimes. I have cable and anywhere else I go on the net, I have no problems.

8. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Same problem from here in Australia. I was blaming my ISP and computer!
    Feel a bit better now!
    Running Firefox 2

9. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

FireFox 2 here, its just that the server here is seriously underpowered for the amount of traffic they receive.

10. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

comcast high speed here. no probles with the wired connetions, sometimes it is slow with my wireless laptop. Ok I'll admit that I'm getting my wireless connetion of my neighbors. Why does the site not fit all on the screen tonight? Partners link up top is screwing us up.