site issues?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jsf343, Nov 3, 2006.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

yea partner link is messing my screen up too...

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Somebody please move the partners link.

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

YEAH! wtf is that anyway? it's just blank for me... is that the way everyone is seeing it?

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, I turned off my ad blocking software and I see it's links to the other sites affiliated with this one... Man I hope they get that moved elsewhere, that is very annoying... may lead me to have to find a different lawn care forum!

Ok, I doubt that last part, but it's still annoying.

5. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

yeah the partner thingy is quite annoying. When the site loads slow, its always waiting on ads.lawnsite.com... but its not as bad as it was at one point.

6. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

If any one is useing Google download accelerator and Firefox 2, it may be causing some problems. I know it slowed me down a lot till I stopped the accelerator.
    Think they have to update for it to work with Firefox 2.

Lawnsite is still taking longer to load though, but at least its loading now!

Yes, those "Partner" ads are a pita!

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The server is fine.... that is not the problem at all.

The problem is some of the things on our site are not being hosted on our server and the servers they are being hosted on are very slow and it is making the load time slow down.....trying to see if we can get things to speed up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The space to the left currently has three buttons which are going to be replaced - they are just there to fill space right now. It should all make more sense asap - again, my apologies for the inconvenience.