Site Layout Help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mrk'sLawn, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Mrk'sLawn

Mrk'sLawn LawnSite Member

Hello all,

I'm soon to be adding my website to my bus cards and flyers etc.. I would like to get some feedback on the basic design of my soon to be fully working website. Note: the links are incomplete and it is just the basic layout. I think it's simple and easy on the eyes. I'm counting on site members valued opinions to help me make it look better and tell me what I should leave in and what I should take out etc... Please let me know what you think.

http://markslawncare.biz

Thanks,

Mark

2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

i like the simplicity to it. i think it looks nice.

3. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

i like it, but i would reword "trust and count on" as it seems redundant. can't you count on those you trust? maybe something along the lines of "service providers whose business is built on trust and reliability"

just a suggestion. overall, it's way better than mine. (i don't have one yet) :) :laugh:

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

this could go in the 'Website' section of lawnsite.com :rolleyes:

But you really need to optimize your images, the photo of the truck + trailer on the links page is over 2.3 MEGS to download for that little thumbnail, something ain't right, that image is artificially downsized via the code... Take a graphics program and reduce the image to the same width / height as what is on the page, that should help for starters.