site was down?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Chop Stuff Up, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

I guess it just got back up... what was up with that?
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

wow, so it wasn't just me, cool, makes me feel better!
  3. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

All I know is that the company hosting the LawnSite server had a network problem about an hour ago, and that the server was unreachable for that reason. This is unfortunately not something that we can control.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've noticed the pages have been slower loading the past few days. Might just be my crappy dial up connection... who knows?.....
  5. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

the last 2 days, after 8 pm, i'm unable to even get on the site. if i leave it and let it load for 5 minutes, it finally comes up, with errors all over the page. and i click anything at that point, "can not find server"
  6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yep, it's been happening to me too. Like fga said, it gets really bad in the evening. The page will finally load, but none of the sponsor links, smilies etc, will come up.
  7. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

I've been having the same problem for about a week now, (pages loading slooooooow) I'm sure it's not my computer because it happens on my back-up puter and the one at work.

What Gives :confused:

Was trying to post some help last night and after 20 mins. said hell with it and went to bed. :cry:
  8. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Same here.... I figured it was getting ready to crash and burn soon. Real fast now though!