Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by LawnPro19, Mar 28, 2014.
trying to post pics but says i can not because i am missing a security token.. can anyone help
no one can help?
they are pics off iphone all uploads are failing
how big are the pictures? the images may be too large and most people that have problems posting pictures have problems because the pictures do not fit within the site specifications
do you know the dimensions of the pictures you are trying to post? they cannot be any larger then 800x800 pixels
when uploading images, the best way to do so is this:
1. Enter a title
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below message box you will see the area: "Manage Attachments": to the right of that there will be a "Browse..." button, left click the button 1 time.
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on the site
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then hit the enter key.
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
I see you posted this while I was responding...
posting images from a mobile device is not "always" possible...meaning that the mobile version of the site is set up for simplicity and does not have the complete functionality that the desktop version does. that being said, to post pictures, you may be able to go to your "Menu" and choose "View Full site" and once you do that you may be able to upload a single image at a time from your mobile device if they fit within the site size specifications
Not sure if this is related. Just received an incoming friendship request and I was not able to confirm. Tried to type in the members title and error message comes back not found in data bank or something like that.
to accept the friendship request, click on the notification and it will bring you to that page...then, you need to check the box beside that members name (the one that sent you the request) on that page and then save it
Ok will try