1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sitemasters are they a SCAM?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by plowman, Nov 10, 2004.

1. plowman

plowman LawnSite Member

Hi all!!!! It has been a good but busy season. It is all coming to an end. I would like to know if anyone else has done any work for a company called Sitemasters out of Tulsa OK. I did some cell phone towers for them this season and they are now refusing to pay the bill. They sent me a check that was bad and now are saying that they will only pay for half of it. I am just wondering if anyone else has had a like experience or any dealing with them at all. I found them on this site so that is why I am asking. PLEASE respond if you have!!!! Good or bad please
    The way they do business is a shame dont get taken in by them. The show they run is very unorganized and over there it is a he said she said company. Just a heads up to all my fellow workers.
    I did some research into there company and found that the reputation they have is not one to be desired. The company they work for is called AAT and the man from AAT said that the had a real bad rep in the industry. So we will see what comes of this thread and again PLEASE respond.
  2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I don't know anything about them but sounds like they are a bad company.
  3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a question....if you were able to check them out from another company and got the bad info on them....why didn't you do that BEFORE you started working for them and save yourself the headache?
  4. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

if they sent you a check for the full payment (even if it did bounce) thats their admission of a signed contract. if they refuse, take them to court. you hold the evidence with that check. goodluck...