1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Skate or die, man!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CSRA Landscaping, May 10, 2001.

1. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I forgot to post this. We were getting ready to go to church yesterday and before we left the house, we saw a couple of school-age kids walking, slowly, past the house - both had a pushmower. It was obvious that they were expecting people to fall all over them, asking them to mow their grass ... seems like some of us are that way. :rolleyes: ANYway, on our way out, they were coming down a different street, making the rest of their round of the neighborhood. One of them, the one with bleached hair and wearing jams, decided that it would be the cool thing to do to ... skateboard on his pushmower. :eek: If my guy ever did that, I'd be all over him, quicker than you can say 'dude.' We were waiting at the stop sign and when I looked back in the mirror, he had stopped rolling and had proceeded to do some sort of gyrating dance on the mower. :( Poor piece of equipment. I wonder if mommy or daddy would have something to say about that?
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

I do the same dance on my old lesco 48 everytime I get a ...HANDLEBAR IN THE GUT!!! man that hurts. no jams required!