skid sprayer Michigan

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RigglePLC, Mar 15, 2010.

1. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Skid sprayer, Briggs motor, 6 gpm Hypro pump, Hanney electric reel , 300 feet 1/2" hose, 2 Lesco guns, poly tank. Click my name to see pictures. Motor about 2 years old, pump about 3 years, reel about 5 years. Retiring-priced to sell.

2. Total Landscaping

Total Landscaping LawnSite Member

whats your asking price Truly intersted here in Okla.

3. Total Landscaping

have you sold this rig Would really like the opportunity to speak with you personally Please contact me @ 405-640-2030 or email me TotalDesignedIt@gmail.com... THANKS

4. RigglePLC

Total,
    I will try to call you this afternoon, Wednesday. Price is $750..

5. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

would you be willing to sell everything but the tank? And ship to iowa? I am interested in it, but the tank is too large for me.

6. RigglePLC

checking on shipping.

7. Total Landscaping

Just wanted to let you know this sprayer is still in mind Season has started here and been busy I hope you still have it and by the way THANKS for pics you sent Sir and hope this finds you blessed in every way

8. Total Landscaping

Also I need to get your phone # once again as I seem to have misplaced it If you dont mind you can call or email it to me THANKS

9. RigglePLC

My phone is 616 534-0355.
    Yup still for sale. I hope your season is going OK so far. Most companies have started work up here. Our grass is showing signs of life already--season is ahead of normal by 2 weeks. Egads!
    Regards, John Riggle.

10. Total Landscaping

Sir,if you dont mind could you please check on a price for shipping to Edmond,Ok and too if you are actually willing to seperate I would be interested in everything but the tank I have a 300 gl Wyl tank that I was going to try and build upon