1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Skid sprayer price?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Russ, May 6, 2003.

1. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

What's Lesco gettin for the 200 gal Space Saver with the electric hose reel in your area?
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Just bought mine last week....$3150
    In the month of March they were on sale for $2899

3. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

$2,999.00 here
  4. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

They're asking 3,150.00 here and sticking to it. Just gotta be some room in that price.
  5. Russ there is over $1000 worth of room on that price.

They got em for $3200 here.
  6. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

just remember when buying that all machines will need some fixin at some point. Even if the lesco is a little high, they usually have most parts in stock (at least here). It has saved my azz a few times to run over and grab a part and back running in a hr or so. Unless you live close to another sprayer company who stocks the parts, it is worth the little extra. In the life of the sprayer a few hundrerd bucks don't amount to jack. I am not saying pay more than you have to but weight all options carefully. Time is money in this business.
  7. airborne1

airborne1 LawnSite Member

2799.00 3 weeks ago.
  8. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Hmmm, Lesco quoted me a price of around $3000, for the 100 gallon.? Unless he miss quoted. Dang, be better to get the 200.
  9. JTHutch

JTHutch LawnSite Member

I was looking at the 100 gal and the lesco guy told me that I might as well go with the 200gal because it's only $100 more.
  10. mr.lawnzap

mr.lawnzap LawnSite Member
    from tulsa

lesco has a 200 gallon rig here with a manual reel for 1700$ or 1800$ maybe get it and slap a elec reel on it youd be set up. ask your lesco guy about them,they come with 2or 3 hun ft hose 5.5 kawasaki, diaphragm pump,skid mount