skid steer 3point adapters w/pto

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by itw, Jun 22, 2007.

1. itw

itw LawnSite Member

Anyone know about these? I have some 3pt attaments left over(sold tractor years ago) and would like to use them w/ my ASV SR80.
    Bush hog(I know its not as heavy duty as one made for skid steer)
    Large spreader and some other stuff.
    The 3pt attachment with pump for pto is about $1700 I think new.
    Whats some opinions?

2. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Buy two. Send me one, and I will give you my professional opinion for free.

3. itw

itw LawnSite Member

I was trying to order and they asked for a credit card number mind if I "borrow' yours.

4. SiteSolutions

SiteSolutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Ask if they'll take a postdated check.

Seriously, though, who are you looking at getting this from? I have wondered about doing the same thing but haven't looked into it very much.

5. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

I've made about 15 attachments for my RC30. All you need to do is to make up a welding jig to weld up the attachment plate (or buy universal attachment plates). To do the bush hog, you'll need to know the flow rate and pressure for your loader, should be in the manual. Then go to Surpluscenter.com and size a hydraulic motor to fit your pump's output. If you're a fairly proficient welder, these are easy builds.:waving: :waving:

6. itw

itw LawnSite Member

Hey Site Solutions these are two that I of. Skid steer solutions looks real nice. It's hard to spend that kind of money for an adapter.Though I could save that on one or two attachments purchases, using tractor attachments vs. skid steer.
    Just like to hear some feedback from someone that knows about them.

7. itw

itw LawnSite Member