1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Loader Has Arrived

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ringahding, Nov 13, 2012.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

The past three seasons I have been battling the idea of getting a skid steer. Well, demand for service has pretty much forced my hand this year! Now it can SNOW!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    r[​IMG]

2. great addition, i take mine in the woods to knock trees down sometime, they are great stress relievers for that.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome addition. Im actually going thursday to see about upgrading to tracked machine.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats, sweet machine man.

5. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

Why did you select wheels over tracks? Just curious.

6. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Good looking bobcat man! How much did it set you back, if you dont mind me asking

7. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks awesome man'! Did you get the joy stick controls? Or the foot controls, or both? I have been looking at a bobcat a200 for snow removal. I have a buddy who pays 140 per hour for skid work in the winter that is very tempting.

Good luck with your new toy!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I also want to know why you went with a tire machine instead of tracks? Most the people I know around my area all use tracks instead of tires.

9. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

After all the fall clean up jobs that we have been doing lately, that sounds like a plan to me! haha

10. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

tires are always better than tracks in the snow. the tracks float on top of the snow instead of cutting through it with wheels and getting to the traction on the pavement.