1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Loader Has Arrived

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ringahding, Nov 13, 2012.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks a lot man! With brand new 18' Trailer ~ $36,000

2. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great looking skid Ring!

3. ringahding

Thanks newguy...just waiting for it to snow now!

4. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

great looking unit. hopefully going to get one in the next year or two for hardscaping and snow. did you buy it brand new or used?

5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Ring! I have also been thinking for a few years about a skidsteer, Let it snow!

7. ringahding

Brand new & brand new trailer(that is actually 100% paid for...haha)I Love looking @ it, but that is all we can do right now with it. I finally got the chains & binders today....so we're officially ready for it to snow!

All I can really say about this purchase is: The hard work is really starting to pay off.

8. ringahding

thanks Glenn! It feels like a long time coming. I mean we talk & talk about it every year...now just let the snow begin!

9. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

The only track machine that really excel in the snow are the terex/asv line. Two years ago I watched a pt30 with a 8' Meyer on it with wings. it was pushing 6" wet heavy snow like it was nothing. I have never seen a machine that little have such so much traction and pushing power. This one was even the old design.

10. ringahding

Those really are tough machines. I don't know if we have any dealers in Minnesota. But I think they are priced around the same as Bobcat.