1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Skidsteer auto loading no ramps needed

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Merlin300, May 14, 2008.

1. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I just saw that on youtube. Gotta give the guy props on being able to do that. You could tell he has done it a few times, lol
  3. grasseaters

grasseaters LawnSite Member

Thats pretty ballsy with traffic flying by so close. If he lost control that could have made for a really great video.
  4. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

i would be scared out of my mind to do that anywhere...
  5. csl

csl LawnSite Member

that has to be one of the coolest damn things i have ever seen. and if any of my employees try that i will fire them on the spot. :usflag:
  6. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

That's ghetto-fabulous!!!

That guy has some skillz. LOL.

Thanks for sharing!
  7. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Definitivly awesome. I wonder though how dry the top end of the motor gets when it pushes all the oil forward in the motor. Would hate to get stuck in the middle of loading it too if you were low on fuel.
  8. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

9. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Doesnt look like the USA though. Is that a toyota cab-over? In other countries traffic doesnt slow down like it would here. Very cool cause it wasnt my equipment though.