SlideShow

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Guido, Jan 24, 2001.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Here's a link to a power point slide show I made for our last job of the year last year. We removed and replaced a 2000' foot road and built a new paver sidewalk the whole 2000' length and 2 patios. We used all precast concrete curbing and board stone. I thought maybe some of you might be curious of how they do things over here in the land of beer..... and believe me, I don't think a lot of them our "right" comapred to our methods, but they all work I guess! Well Enjoy!!

Its 17 MB, about 150 pics! I loaded it onto "x-drive" but I guess the link is only good for 7 days it says so go check it out if you'd like!

http://www.xdrive.com/share/980270163057WQ45f6FrpIpQYmUCOmFc

Hope you all Enjoy!

2. eskals

eskals LawnSite Member

Guido:

Pretty cool! Lots of pictures. Really shows the progression of the project from start to finish.

How long did that take you guys? I remember you talking about it a while ago.

Eric

3. Guido

It took us almost two months because there were only 3 of us on it full time. We got other help when they could spare it (and when we laid the asphalt) We had one more guy; couldn't use a shovel, couldn't operate equipment, couldn't do much without setting us back 3 days, but he could take some pics!! He took most of them for us, thats why I was able to put such a good slideshow together. Your right, I was really happy with the way it turned out and how we got most stages of the job in there.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

4. Guido

Got it moved now so it should be permanently here. Its at idrive.com. Go to Guidosequipmentpics and the file is called flightline road. Should be easy enough. If you have any problems just e-mail me. Thanks!

5. Guido

One more thing....if anyone ends up downloading this off of idrive.com (where it is now) let me know that it works!! Thanks a lot!