1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Slow Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Nov 3, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

The last two days for me have been extremely slow. I think that I jinxed myself last week. I was so busy last week and I was talking a good game about how busy I was and how this fall was going to be great, and then the last two days have been dead.
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Yea last week i was working like it was May. Now im home at 12:30
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Hell Troy, tell me where to send the round trip airline ticket and you can come and work with us for the next month or so. Even got the spare bedroom all set up with your own TV too.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

sounds good to me. If you are still working in December I will come down and help out.
  5. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't have much going on this week, either. I plan on starting clean-ups this coming week. My season really didn't let up until we had the week of rain last month. I finally got some work done at my house so I'm happy. I know we will be slammed with work until Christmas, so this week was the calm before the storm.