Slow or No Forum Regularly

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Charles, Feb 19, 2001.

1. give my 2cents worth...
    could just be a network problem with aol. Could be a problem with the backbone itself. I have a regular ISP and at times I had slow connection also. Most likely it's AOL. When you have over 10 million people trying to use the same network, plus 60 some people on lawnsite, your going to have some slow downs.
    John

2. The pages here load instantly on my machine.

Maybe instead of crying the blues you should get off your arse and order broadband.

Dial up modem user=loser.

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Eric has done answer the question and other people have already said that OTHER WEB PAGES OPERATE FINE!!! ONES WITH ZILLIONS OF NAKED PICS THAT HAVE TO LOAD LOL
    i AINT SPENDIN NO MORE DAYUMMMM MONEY ON THIS PUTER THIS IS NOT THE WAY I MAKE MY LIVING ALTHOUGH YOU CANT TELL THAT RIGHT NOW LOL. Sorry have to yell but.....The server that lawnsite has now is not just matching up with aol.
    Oh yea did I mention the naked pic site has over 400000 members

[Edited by Eric ELM on 02-21-2001 at 09:35 PM]

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I noticed it also. I have AOL and sometimes thinks seem real slow. General Motors will be offering Aol for $3 a month, when that happens I'll add DSL and my bill will be one dollar a month more than I'm spending now.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Loading fine for me.. But, we are moving LawnSite.com to a new server very soon. ( maybe tomorrow )

6. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

I'll make the move tonight.

Pierre-Luc

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Now we are getting somewhere :). So far this morning this is a major improvement over the other server. Moving very fast. Hope it stays that way.