Small bed renovation

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kc2006, Sep 5, 2005.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Well heres a simple "bed renovation" I guess you could call it. The customer wanted something simple, easy to care for and wouldn't get too big. I would have went with a few more selections to give it a nicer look but he wanted neat and simple so I did as I was told. It came out ok I think.

Land 3.jpg

2. kc2006

///////////////////////////

100_5378.JPG

3. kc2006

//////////////////////

100_5376.JPG

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

As long as the customer is happy. I like it. I think that if the bed was extended up that left side of the house it would have looked better (in the third pic) but overall, i like the simple look of, good job!

5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, Ive been in the same situation, you have that one great idea but the customer wants plain n simple...oh well. If he wanted something low maintenance though those are the wrong plants the gold thread can get out of control and in my area are know to produce a lot of weeds. The berberis WOW can they get large n stragely, but oh well looks good to me.

Jeff

6. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

You can have both plain and simple and beutifull to,you will find that out once a customer gives you free reighn to just do what you want with their landscape.That's when the real fun and rewarding work happens!Just wait it will happen.Looks like fine work to me.

7. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good but those damn down spouts

8. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

Nice job ya done there, looks very impressive- some of the neighbours could do with your card in there mail box's, give it a go :waving: