small company websites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by StBalor, Feb 25, 2007.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure the larger companies get a great deal of work from their websites. What about the little guys? Just curious, how many small companies have a website? Do you get a significant amount of jobs from it?
    Tell us how many jobs & estimates you get from your site yearly. (rough est. will be fine.)

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

my site has only been up since jan 15 i got 3 bids this week . the site was built by muself and only costs me $6 a month by using vistaprint.com . my site is already in the top 3 in my area on yahoo. try it for yourself lawn care st. peters mo

3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Vistaprint or vistapages? I already have 1 site with vistapages and i will be hosting my company site there soon.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i have had mine for about a month. I have gotten lots of requests for estimates and have signed 4 contracts for complete landscape jobs

5. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I have a website for my buisness......The company was recomended from a guy on the plow site. i did my website myself and it took no time at all. IT cost me $89 for the year, and I get alot of options with it......her name is Wendy and her email is support@caz-web.com Deffinatly the best company ot there and they offer a free site building program which is super easy to use, or they will do it for you for $100......

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i just finished my website today. made it myself using Yahoo Sitebuilder. and it only costs i think $120 for the year

7. Mow It All llc

8. Jake Wolf

Jake Wolf LawnSite Member
    from NYC, NY

Weather Forcast - Should be "forecast"

Looks great otherwise!

9. Mow It All llc

Thanks man i didnt even realize I had that spelt wrong.......

10. Approach

Approach LawnSite Member

It's good that you have gotten some requests for estimates - so quickly. Question: How did these people find your website? Did you register it on Yahoo? ? etc