1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Small lawn signs with plastic stake

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by JTHutch, Jan 14, 2003.

1. JTHutch

JTHutch LawnSite Member

If your in the lawn application business I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I'm looking for a company to produce the small signs you put in the lawn after a chemical application "application by (compay's name) stay off till dry" I can' find a company who makes these and I've had 2 companies try to sell me little metal stakes but I'm sure the plastic stakes are cheaper and would love to be able to find a site or some one to help me find a supplier of such a sign.

Jeremy Lindahl
    Lindahl's Lawns Limbs & Landscapes
  2. KLR

KLR LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

3. greenngrow

greenngrow LawnSite Senior Member

First of all I know you are new to the lawnsite. The search feature is a great tool. But to give an answer www.blackburnflag.com is on place to get flags on line. I get my flags at a local supplier. They are genric and have no advertizing on them. I am looking at getting the new ones this year.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

5. healthylawn.net

healthylawn.net LawnSite Member

Call JIm at L3 screen printing at 719-219-1069 and tell him Tim at Integrated Lawn Care referred you. He did a great job on mine at best price. I like the wire type with the flags because they require no assembly and are easy to deal with.
  6. JTHutch

JTHutch LawnSite Member

Thanks for the help everyone. I have found a company. RND signs. I'm not sure where they are at but they made signs for the company I used to work for in the Kansas City area. I like the card stock with the step stakes because they are easy to read and good advertisment. It's just hard to read the flags when driving in a car. And the signs are only $0.18 each that includes the stakes. Any way if anyone else had the same questions as me this is a good company from the people I talked to.

Thanks again Jeremy