Small problem

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Lazer_Z, May 22, 2006.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Brian, I'm having a small problem with my new mower. My left control lever seems to be coming loose I took it back to my dealer and had it adjusted but, it just keeps coming loose. My right control lever is fine it will stay in the up right position when I pull the levers into neutral. What's worng and is it just me or what?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hello Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to write in. We appreciate any comments or concerns that you might have.

Not sure why your lever is coming loose so soon. You can adjust that lever yourself to snug it up. It is adjusted with three bolts. If you take a look in your parts manual, under motion control group, you can see the diagram showing the three bolts that are tightened up with nyloc nuts.
    It will take two 9/16 wrenches and you can reach them thru the top of the console to adjust them. Doing it your self will let you adjust them to the resistance you prefer.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thank You

Christie Moore
    Exmark Customer Service Associate
  3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Christie, Thank you for the reply I did adjust it my self and I'll be sure to keep checking it to see if it comes looses again.