small stump grinders

Discussion in 'Vermeer' started by RedWolf, Oct 3, 2006.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

Hey do you guys know anyone that builds small two wheel walk behind stump grinders?

2. Vermeer

Vermeer Inactive
    from Iowa

RW,

We made the SC-90 and SC-130. They are 9 hp and 13 hp two wheeled stump cutters. Is that what you are looking for?

3. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

Yea.My pull behind is to big to get into some places and im tired of renting the want to be junk from homo depo.the ones lowes has work great but there always rented out when i need one:cry:.

4. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

WE have one check out http://www.crewcutenterprises.com/stump_grinding.htm

Its a vermeer sc 130. 13 hp honda. Its about 250 lbs, and can be picked up by 2 people. good for small area and for the price they create a nice add on service.

5. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

Yea. Do you have the specs for both? I dont get alot of time to go over to the dealer and I`m on the westside of jacksonville.

6. Vermeer

Vermeer Inactive
    from Iowa

The SC 90 and 130 are basically the same machine except for the difference in HP from 9 to 13HP Honda and a larger flotation tire on the SC-130. Width is less than 36" on either machine and is manual propel and swing.

7. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

How do you like your Crew? Any problems with it? I will be the only one running it. I am the only one the runs my big one as most of the guys I have tend to do stupid crap with the mowers so I would run both so none of my guys have a chance to hurt them selves or others.

8. Paul Corsetti

Paul Corsetti LawnSite Member

I have a 130 vermeer stump grinder and it works great, it has about 310hr on it