smartphone apps?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by yardmanlee, Oct 1, 2012.

1. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

Now that I have caught up w/ the modern world and gotten a smartphone, what apps do you use that are helpful to you in the business?

2. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

The two I use the most are the gmail app and invoice2go.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. grasshog81

grasshog81 LawnSite Member

LawnKing I just purchase a Verizon Razor last week. This Info will def come In handy. Thanks:usflag:

4. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

We are in the process of creating an app for iPhone, iPad, and Androids. This will allow for the lawn care company to give instant quotes for lawn care services and email right on there phone when they are out on the streets mowing, etc. Check out Acculawncare.com and AccuLawnsystems.com for more info.

5. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

Furthermore, we are offering this system to only one LCO per area. So once a LCO signs up for the area we will not be able to offer this technology to any other LCO in that area. This is a huge advantage to the LCO that is able to use this method in their area to gain new customers. Also, the LCO will be the only one posted as a provider on acculawncare.com. Check to see if your area is available by going to acculawnsystems.com and reserve your spot today.