Snapper pro S200xt. Which engine to get??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A1 Outdoor Services, Oct 8, 2012.

1. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED LawnSite Member

You will like that mower.

I have the 61/32 vanguard - and it's considerably better than my Exmark ever was.

It stripes better, moves better, smaller in length than the Exmark was, and with the bagging unit...I haven't had it bog down yet. Even with the wettest grass/leaves.

At that price, I also would have picked up another unit.

2. A1 Outdoor Services

A1 Outdoor Services LawnSite Member

I used it a pretty good bit over the weekend. It is, to say the least, very impressive from the construction to the cut quality. Which bagger do you have? I

3. A-1 LAWN

A-1 LAWN LawnSite Member
    from kansas

I purchased the same mower with the kawasaki new in 2010 has close to 800hrs never had a problem.mine leaves a very nice cut.works good in wet grass too.you will be glad you went with the snapper.best mower,for the price!! Going to purchase a new one this spring just like it!!

4. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Let me know if your tire tracks turn red in the centipede from the weight. I had that happen with mine
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

So when it comes to tracks in the centipede, "Reddens" leaves "Red'uns"?
    Groan.....sorry, I couldn't resist. :rolleyes: :laugh:

6. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow. Ha. Part of my yard and and all f my neighbors yard is centipede, and if I mow with my ztr(snapper) or his (scag Tt) it turns the blades of grass tinted red for about a week. His wife loves to mow so she does it on here troybuilt rider that is much lighter, and never has that problem. Does anyone know what I am referring to?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. A1 Outdoor Services

A1 Outdoor Services LawnSite Member

Yes. This is more than likely due to compacted soil.

8. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

6800 is retail here in ohio. My dealer quoted me a s200x for 6800 last week. I wouldn't call it a steal, but it's a good price.