Snapper Pro??

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by cyrogenicman, Apr 26, 2005.

1. cyrogenicman

cyrogenicman LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any experience with the Snapper Pro? I am looking at one for residential use and trying to get my 14 yr old son started in the neighborhood. It has the 19 hp Kawa engine but doesn't have the 2 stage air filter. The deck is 48", everything else seems like the other commercial brands that Snapper sells. The price is $5,099 + tax. Looking for advice please.

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I've never used one but i've heard good things about them and they look like a very well designed and built mower. I'm also pretty sure they are less expensive than some more popular brands. I'm sure you'll get a lot more replies if you post this in the commercial lawn maintenance forum. :)

3. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

I have the Snapper Pro Fastback in a 52" cut and 21hp. I love it, it is a very heavy duty machine with 7 gauge steel all throughout the frame & deck. Mine does have the 2 stage filter. I haven't had any problems at with the machine, I bought it last year and would add another in a heart beat. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see if I can answer them for you.

Buck