Snapper pro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shadetreelawns, Oct 10, 2012.

1. shadetreelawns

shadetreelawns LawnSite Member

I have a snapper pro s50x 36" for sale. I have a mulch plate and several sets of blades. Only 228 hours. $3000.00 Obo could email pics or post.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

How well does this unit stripe looking to get this exact model here where I am? Thanks

3. shadetreelawns

Most of my lawns are bermuda, and they do not stripe. But I have a few zoysia and st augustine yards and it does pretty good.

4. getdown

getdown LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

ShadeTree...I have interest in this, but am concerned about shipping. I am in FL.

5. shadetreelawns

Where are you in Florida? I cannot see from my phone. We (my family) have been talking about making a day trip to this beach soon maybe we could work something out?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. getdown

from Florida

That is certainly a possibility. I am in Palm City, FL...Just east of Stuart, FL...beautiful beaches there!

7. shadetreelawns

Wow that's almost 600 miles. Might be too far for a day trip
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. getdown

from Florida

haha, yea, I figured.

9. shadetreelawns

Do you want me to look into shipping? I have had good luck with shipping with Conway freight. I ordered a walker deck recently from Massachusetts and it was reasonable.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. getdown

from Florida

Yeah, you could check it out. I'm not willing to pay much more than $3000 total. It's not that I don't think it hasn't been well maintained by you because I'm sure it has. It's just I prefer to buy locally at my dealer because I like to make sure I'm his number one priority for maintenance and limit downtime. If I'm buying used, it usually has to be a really good deal.