Snapper Rules

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncare3, Nov 30, 2002.

1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Snapper is the best brand out of the two I've used (snapper&deere)

2. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Snapper does make a verygood walkbehind, i got a 52" i purchased new in 93 and its been a great machine, but the exmarks, scags, hustlers, toros are very nice units, I noticed walker is coming out next yr with a new walkbehind with change out decks which flip up just as there riders, Ill have to demo that unit, will be nice if they cut as good as the riders...... Marks Mowing Service

3. lawncare3

THANKYOU mark for ur input -Chris

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Give us something to go by... side by side field test reports? maintenance records, how did you use the equip?, etc., etc., ...

Your statement "Snapper is the best brand out of the two I've used (snapper&deere)" really does not help anyone much.....

5. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

It may be the best out of the two you have used. Try some others, and after you do you'll probably like one of them (not saying brand,hehe) better.

6. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

lawncare3,

I've been looking at the Snapper walk-behinds and they look like a good mower. Can you go into more detail as to why they are the best? What year is your Snapper? HP? Gear/hydro?

Thanks,

Joel B.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

8. lawncare3

Orignally posted by Joel B:
    I've been looking at the Snapper walk-behinds and they look like a good mower. Can you go into more detail as to why they are the best? What year is your Snapper? HP? Gear/hydro?

I have a 95 or 96 hydro 48" I like it a lot because it does zero turn and the loop handle steering makes it the easiest to run!;)

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Telling us that Snapper is better than Deere doesn't tell us a whole lot nor does it help anyone shopping for a mower. Personally, I like Exmark. ECS is great, IMO.

10. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Ditto:D :D :D :D :D