snapper

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stslawncare, Nov 12, 2001.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey guys a product/brand not mentioned much hear is snapper, i was looking at some snapper ztrs and they look pretty good, i like the two headlights and design what u guys think?

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome to LawnSite Scottie!!!

If you have any questions just read the statement prior to posting and you should find all that you need to know and more.

Amazing what you can find when you utilize the SEARCH FEATURE Scottie -ROFLMAO!!! [​IMG]

Couldnt resist.
    Kris

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Kris, I found this in another thread when someone asked about the 21" mowers.

:D

5. kutnkru

I knew there was a reason why we voted you into that Administrators position when you went on vacation over the summer. ;)

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

theres a difference from being a newcomer and not doing a search and being a old member and not doing a search. also if u notice the last time it was discussed was 2 months ago and it was a small thread. i was thikning maybe everyones ideas changed?

7. kutnkru

This would be possibly that an old timer has done it more??? :laugh:

When the search feature is 9/10 times the first thing you say to newbies I would have thought you could roll with the punches a lil better. ;)

No harm intended just some good ol down home funnin'.

8. Double D

Double D LawnSite Member

I have 2 wb's and there are fine machines, built like tanks. Have never tried a ztr, so I can not comment.

9. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Stay away from the "yard cruiser" if you are looking for a serious commercial machine.

I have a 38" and once I started mowing commercially, it stayed home. It is a joystick control and practically worthless once you get off of level ground.

If they have a true zero turn with controls for each wheel, that is probably a different story.

10. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

What is that double blade thing again???

Barry