1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice
  1. karl klein

karl klein LawnSite Member

i was wondering if any buddy has ever used a snoway to push snow and how it works. because i am looking at plows for my new truck and was wondering about a snoway because of how light it is please help me
  2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 7.5' Steel SnoWay w/Lights (25-series) on my 1996 Chevy K1500 Ext. Cab Short Bed. I love it! This particular plow is awesome in my opinion. I do a very large dealership lot, and it has not let me down. The few problems I've had have been dealer/installation related. The plow itself, has worked great though... and there have been a few times that I've been kind of rough on it. The only thing I wish I could change about it would be the switch-box. It would be much nicer for me to be able to wire up one of those Western Joysticks to it. Otherwise, it's definately worth it!

3. Alan

Alan Member

We've got two 8' Sno-Ways here. One since 94, the other since 96. Excellent plow with the exception of weld quality. They need to be looked over carefully about twice a season for weld cracks. Other than that they're as good as any and much easier on the front end of the truck.