Snow again in Northern MN 18"

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by brushbuster, Apr 19, 2013.

1. brushbuster

brushbuster LawnSite Member

*trucewhiteflag*New Wildcat will be in Monday. We just got another 18" up here by beautiful Duluth MN. :eek: I should have bought a Walker with the snow blower attachment. :( The good news is we are suppose to get snow again Saturday night switching over to rain Sunday. Well I had better get out to the garage. I snapped the cable on my winch plowing. I need to get on the roof as a big White Pine branch snapped off from all the weight of the heavy snow and the Sat Dish isn't working because it's covered with snow. :dizzy:
    We need to keep our dobbers up as they say spring will be here soon.

Bob

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I just got pics from my relatives in the Twin Cities, I would be so disheartened to get 8+ inches of snow this time of year. LCO's up your way had better temper their sales goals for this season, but perhaps the late season snow jobs are making up for it.

Hang in there.

3. brushbuster

brushbuster LawnSite Member

I think they are doing fine plowing. I believe this puts us at 120" for the year or 10 feet.

I noticed you have Stihl KM90 Kombi w/ straight shaft trimmer & tiller heads

How do you like this setup? I plan on buyng one this spring but not sure what size (90-110-130). Does the 90 do a good job with the tiller? I want to get the tiller and edger attachments and was wondering if it bogs down a bit.

Bob