1. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

The trucks and plows rolled today for the first time. The funny thing is that even at 11 last night the weather guys said now accumulation. Well i went to the shop and put all the plows on the trucks, and at 3:30 am called in the crew, we were on the road by 4:30. It was great having 13 trucks on the commericial lots things got done a lot faster. We didn't do any residental because there was only about 3/4&quot; or snow sleet and freezing rain. So the 5 trucks assinged to residental helped with the commercial, as the case with any commercial run only. At 9 am all the lots and roads were plowed and sanded with out the assisting residental trucks we would have been there untill noon. Well its only 3/4 of an inch but its a start. It was really nice having pull plows in some of the parking lots that we do, the pull plows generally do residental. Even the pull plow that i built worked really well.<p>If you guy ever want to build a pull plow, they aren't that hard to build. The one i built lifts up 1 foot higher than a daniels.<p>Geoff